As an ISO 17100-certified translation agency, DELTA follows the four-eye principle in all translation projects. If you are a qualified linguist who enjoys proofreading technical and scientific translation we would be happy to welcome you in our team of freelance proofreaders.
- Degree in translation or
- Degree in any other field plus two years full-time professional experience in proofreading/translating or
- Five years full-time professional experience in proofreading/translating
- Apart from your mother tongue, excellent knowledge of German and English
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Good technical understanding
- Confident use of PCs and all common software applications, especially those related to the Internet
Please note that as part of the selection process you will be required to proofread a short test text. The test texts will have a maximum of 1000 words and are not part of ongoing projects, but dedicated test texts relating to the subject areas of our main clients. Your test will be evaluated by a professional external reviewer and you will be provided with a comprehensive feedback.
Please send your application including an up-to-date CV and copies of all relevant certificates/degrees by e-mail to ditha.pahnke(at)dicits.com.